Support Earthquake Relief Efforts in Haiti
Our prayers are with those who have lost loved ones, homes and businesses due to the massive earthquake and subsequent storms that have devastated so many of our brothers and sisters in Haiti. You can contribute to the relief efforts for the victims of the Haiti earthquake today by donating to the Catholic Foundation to support the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB) Bishop’s Emergency Disaster Fund.
At the request of the USCCB, Bishop Ricken is asking all parishes in our Diocese to have a voluntary special collection to support the USCCB Bishop’s Emergency Disaster Fund. The USCCB established the Bishop’s Emergency Disaster Fund for disaster relief efforts and relief efforts for disasters that may happen in the near future. The funds received from this special collection will be used for humanitarian needs, long-term recovery and Church needs arising from these calamities. Monies can be used to support both Catholic Charities USA and Catholic Relief Services (CRS). These organizations are the official relief agencies of the U.S. Catholic Church and will respond to immediate emergency needs. Monies will also support the affected Diocese directly for pastoral and reconstruction needs of the Church.
“I am grateful to all who can support the relief effort for our brothers and sisters in Haiti,” expressed Archbishop José H. Gomez, President of the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops.
Sign Up For Word On Fire ENGAGE!
We continue to utilize every other bench to keep social distancing requirements.
If you are concerned or sick in any way PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND
If you are caring for someone with a health condition PLEASE STAY HOME
WE ARE DOING EVERYTHING WE CAN TO KEEP YOU SAFE!
Our Weekend Mass Schedule is:
4:00 pm on Saturday at Assumption B.V.M. – Pulaski
8:00 pm on Saturday at St. Stanislaus – Hofa Park
8:00 am on Sunday at Assumption B.V.M. – Pulaski
9:00 am on Sunday at St. Casimir – Krakow
10:30 am on Sunday at Assumption B.V.M. – Pulaski
- We will continue to record and post the 4:00 pm Mass on our parish You Tube Channel (abvm cast)
- Confessions will be at 3:00 pm on Saturdays at ABVM and by appointment.
- We have resumed Eucharistic Adoration and Holy Hour in the ABVM Chapel immediately after the Friday morning 7:00 am Mass.
Thank you for your patience, your prayers and your generosity during this time. We have such an amazing parish thanks to you!
Yours in Christ,
Fr. Carmen Scuderi, O.F.M.
News and Announcements
Message from Mark Heck director of the PACE Program.
Sunday Mass with Bishop David Ricken on WFRV Local 5
For those unable to attend Mass in-person right now, please advise there is a NEW TIME for the Mass – Every Sunday at 7:30 AM. All are invited to tune in every Sunday morning to WFRV-Channel 5 and pray with us from wherever you are!
4:00 pm at Assumption B.V.M. – Pulaski
8:00 pm at St. Stanislaus – Hofa Park
8:00 am and 10:30 am at Assumption B.V.M. Pulaski
9:00 am at St. Casimir – Krakow
7:00 pm at St. Stanislaus
7:30 am at St. Casimir
6:00 pm at ABVM – Chapel
8:15 am at ABVM with ABVM School Children
7:00 am at ABVM – Chapel
7:30 – 8:30 am Eucharistic Adoration And Holy Hour at ABVM Chapel
Personal and Family Well-Being: Adjusting to working differently and taking care of ourselves
- Praying Through Anxiety & Unresolved Issues | A six-step process for personal and prayer ministry
- Parenting Resources | Discipleship is rooted in the home. Take this opportunity to incorporate some of these simple yet powerful practices into your family to grow in faith.
- Family Resources List | Need help or support for your family? Check out our entire resource page for families that includes resources for studying/learning at home, making the most of virtual Mass, tips for physical and emotional well-being, and more!
- Financial Guidance during Tumultuous Times | This powerpoint comes courtesy of the Financial Health Department of Catholic Charities . Please use for your personal reference, or share with others. Visit their website for assistance, too.
- Finding God and Coping In Times of Uncertainity | Coping strategies to support your mental well-being. Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Green Bay serves the needs of those in our diocese regardless of religious affiliation. Visit newcatholiccharities.org for assistance.
- Mental Health Resource – Ascension WI EAP | The following resources are aimed to support and nurture your mental wellness.
- Tips for Working Remotely | Check out these tips for setting up a home or virtual workspace, ergonomics basics, prioritizing your mental health, managing the flow of information, and more.
2021-2022 Religious Education Online Registration is now open starting April 15, 2021
Locations and Mass Times
124 E Pulaski St Pulaski, WI 54162
W146 Park St Krakow, WI 54137
W1888 Hofa Park Dr Seymour, WI 54165
Monday – Thursday
8:00 am – 4:00 pm
9:00 am – noon