From Father Jim Gannon
On January 19, 2021 the Diocese of Green Bay has mandated that we continue the COVID-19 restrictions and guidelines currently in place.
Realizing the record setting cases of COVID-19 in the Diocese of Green Bay, the State of Wisconsin and the nation, Bishop Ricken desires that as people of God,
our top priority is to love our neighbors as ourselves; to protect our neighbor and protect ourselves.
Bishop Ricken wishes to clarify that all people take seriously the Sunday Dispensation from Mass.
This dispensation continues until further notice.
A CRITICALLY HIGH ALERT is in effect for the counties involving the Diocese of Green Bay.
With this in mind, I have implemented the following safety restrictions for our three parishes:
- Until further notice the parish offices will be open Monday – Thursday 8:00 am till noon.
- St. Casimir Office hours Wednesdays’ 8:00 am – 11:00 am.
- The women who work in the parish offices will work remotely from their homes whenever possible.
- My desire is to resume the normal weekday Mass Schedule on February 17, 2021.
- Until further notice, I ask that there be no face to face meetings or gatherings of 10 or more in any of the three parishes.
- The scheduled celebrations of First Reconciliation for our children has been rescheduled for March 11 and March 25, 2021.
- Presently, the Sunday Mass schedule for our three parishes will remain as is.
- The Holy Week and Easter schedule will be set and announced, depending on the progress of controlling the spread of the virus.
- The Assumption BVM Grade School remains open. Remote learning remains an option offered to all students and families.
- The Faith Formation Program will remain Virtual.
Continued Mass Mandates:
You must wear a face mask correctly, unless medically unable in that case you will be seated accordingly
Your temperature will be taken
You will be required to use hand sanitizer
Sign Up For Word On Fire ENGAGE!
As of September 20, 2020 the Diocese of Green Bay has removed capacity limits, we will continue to utilize every other bench to keep social distancing requirements possible.
If you are concerned or sick in any way PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND
If you are caring for someone with a health condition PLEASE STAY HOME
WE ARE DOING EVERYTHING WE CAN TO KEEP YOU SAFE!
Our Weekend Mass Schedule is:
4:00 pm on Saturday at Assumption B.V.M. – Pulaski
8:00 pm on Saturday at St. Stanislaus – Hofa Park
8:00 am on Sunday at Assumption B.V.M. – Pulaski
9:00 am on Sunday at St. Casimir – Krakow
10:30 am on Sunday at Assumption B.V.M. – Pulaski
- We will continue to record and post the Mass on our parish You Tube Channel (abvm cast)
- Confessions will continue by appointment only.
- We strongly encourage that you wear a mask. Hand sanitizer and masks will be available.
- Please arrive early for a temperature check at the door.
- The presider and assisting minister will bring communion to you – you will remain in your seat.
Thank you for your patience, your prayers and your generosity during this time. We have such an amazing parish thanks to you!
News and Announcements
Message from the Bishop
Phase II Mass Schedule
4:00 pm at Assumption B.V.M. – Pulaski
8:00 pm at St. Stanislaus – Hofa Park
8:00 am and 10:30 am at Assumption B.V.M. Pulaski
900 am at St. Casimir – Krakow
Phase II Guidelines in Place as follows:
Everyone will get their temperature taken
Everyone is encouraged to wear a mask
Everyone will sanitize your hands upon entry
Respect Social Distancing guidelines
2021-2022 Religious Education Online Registration beginning April 15, 2021
Journey to Easter 2021
Daily Mass Schedule
- Monday – No Mass Schedule
- Tuesday – 7am at ABVM & 1:30pm at St. Stanislaus
- Wednesday – 7:30am at St. Casimir & 6pm at ABVM
- Thursday – 8:15am at ABVM with ABVM students
- Friday – 7am Mass at ABVM
Stations of the Cross Schedule
Stations of the Cross will be available on our parish You Tube Channel : abvm cast
Sunday at 1:30 pm at ABVM – February 21 & 28 and March 7, 14 and 21
Tuesday at 1:30 pm at St. Stanislaus – February 23, March 2, 9, 16 and 23
Friday at 2:00 pm at ABVM led by ABVM school students – February 26, March 5, 12 and 19
March 26 at 8:15 am Shadow Stations
Friday at 7:00 pm at St. Casimir – February 19, 26, March 5, 12, 19 and 26
Living Stations of the Cross led by 11th grade: to be announced in the future
Lenten Prayer Service
- Wednesdays at 7:00 pm at ABVM
- February 24 – Spiritual Journaling
- March 3 – Centering Prayer
- March 10 – Examen
- March 17 – Celtic (Irish) Spirituality
Will be available via Facebook live: Assumption BVM – St. Stanislaus – St. Casimir Parish Family
- March 4, 2:00 pm at ABVM
- March 11, 6:00 pm at ABVM 1st Reconciliation Option 1 and Parishioners Welcome
- March 18, 2:00 pm at ABVM
- March 25, 6:00 pm at ABVM 1st Reconciliation Option 2 and Parishioners Welcome
St. Casimir Friday Fish Fries
- February 26
- March 12
- March 26
For Carry Out Only
Blessing of Food Baskets
Saturday, April 3rd
- ABVM – 11:00 am
- St. Casimir – 1:00 pm
- St. Stanislaus – 1:30 pm
All activities and times are subject to change. Please watch the bulletin for further details.
Locations and Mass Times
124 E Pulaski St Pulaski, WI 54162
W146 Park St Krakow, WI 54137
W1888 Hofa Park Dr Seymour, WI 54165
Monday – Thursday
8:00 am – Noon